Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Nightly Rock & Roll / Rock & Roll Nocturne

Hello readers !

Since I'm bilingual I thought I better write in French and English to satisfy my french speaking readers. From now on, my posts will be in both languages. Get excited !!

My look was a bit rock tonight, I love feeling edgy and dark !!! I opted for the famous combo: T-shirt, jeans & converses.

                                                                 ***

Coucou à mes lecteurs et lectrices !

Bonne nouvelle aux francophones: A partir de maintenant, mes publications seront aussi en français !
Ce soir, pour un dîner en famille, j'ai opté pour un simple T-shirt, jean & des converses.

Soundtrack of the day: M83 - Midnight City














Get the look:
- Old Converses
- Levis Jeans
- Wet Seal Top

Accessoires:
- Thomas Sabo black bracelet
- Aldo earrings and ring
- Peoples silver bracelet
- Handmade white bracelet
- Forever 21 bag


No comments:

Post a Comment