Thursday, December 19, 2013

Behind the scenes : Photoshoot in Montreal

Hiii dear readers !

I had a photoshoot a few months ago in Montreal. And these photos were used a lot on my blog and YouTube channel (as you can see). I had so much fun. It all started when I sent my pictures of a modeling agency, I went to an audition and I was accepted. I had other jobs in modeling and advertising later but I don't have a lot of time to travel and do it. 

Still, I love going to photoshoots and these ones are dear to my heart because it was my first time ! 

I chose five outfits: a summery and bright one, a rock'n'roll one, a boyish yet sexy black one, a nighty one, and a feminine and elegant red one. 

Enjoy some behind the scene looks. 

Shout out to my hair and makeup artists !! 

Boussa 





























Grey Top : Stradivarus 
Black Jeans : Levis 
Black Shoes : Zara 
Black Jumpsuit : Kardashian Kollection 
Crop Top : Forever 21
Black Belt : Burberry 


No comments:

Post a Comment