Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fashion TV night : THE LOOK

Good evening !

Back in the summer, I had the opportunity to interview people for Tunisna Tv during the fashion night out in Sindbad Gammarth (Tunisia). I didn't know how much I enjoy this job until I had to work on a saturday night. I met nice (and not so nice) people. When you hang out around with a microphone, everyone wants to talk to you and SUDDENLY wants to be part of the picture. Ahh humans.

Why did I wear a jean dress to a formal event you ask? Because I caaaan :)

So anyway, here are pictures of my look along with some highlights of the night.

                                                                   
                                                                   ***

Bonsoir (ou bonjour)

Durant mon été en Tunisie, j'ai assisté à la soirée Fashion TV au Sindbad Gammarth, où il y a eu un défilé de mode. J'ai adoré cette soirée pour la simple raison que j'adore mon travail. Même si les vêtements n'étaient pas à mon goût, j'ai pu rencontrer quelques personnes sympathiques.

Donc (désolée du retaaaaard), voilà mon look.
















Dress - Forever 21
Shoes - Jessica Simpson
Accessories - Aldo



No comments:

Post a Comment