Tuesday, July 29, 2014

One Skirt, Two Outfits I Vanessa Hudgens' YHA Inspiration I Fashion Inspiration Series

Hi there reader! 

So today is the official start of my new series : F A S H I O N  -  I N S P I R A T I O N 

Which basically means I will select randomly each week a celebrity style (red carpet or on the streets) and give you tips on where to buy the items for less, or even better suggest a new color combination for the same outfit. Which is why it's called inspiration, and not copying. 

Anyway, today's look is Vanessa Hudgens who won the Trendsetter Award yesterday at the Young Hollywood Awards. She was BY FAR the best dressed. So keep on reading to know how you can dress as good as her. (LINKS BELOW)

(courtesy of DailyMail)

First Option : Blue Crop Top / White Skirt / White Shoes : Mix of patterns & styles. The Oxford shoes keep it classy.





Second Option: White Crop Top / White Skirt / Orange Heels : Classy day to night look. All lace. The shoes are a great touch of color to clash with the plain white outfit. 










Thanks for reading 
Boussa ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment