Sunday, July 6, 2014

This is LOVE !

Hello dear readers,
I'm spending the summer taking walks apparently. Saturday night with my man, walking around Ottawa. This is as exciting as it gets. So my boyfriend and I wore tribal pants without consulting each other. & THAT PEOPLE IS WHAT WE CALL LOVE !

I went for a comfy look. I'm too into black & white, lately. I just have to say these pants are amaaazing. I also mention them in my favorites video that you can watch here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnpNXnrhl8

Hope you're walking as much as I do.
Thanks for reading me over and over
Boussa

                                                                        ****

Bonsoir à toutes !
Je passe mon été à marcher, on dirait. J'ai passé mon samedi soir à traîner dans les rues d'Ottawa avec mon companion de marche (et de vie). On a même porté le même style de pantalons sans se consulter. C'EST MIIIIIGNOOOOOOOOOOON :p

J'essaie de garder mon style simple ces derniers temps. Je souhaite que mes lectrices s'identifient à moi, et ne cassent pas la tête quand il s'agit de mode. Je vous conseille vivement ce pantalon de Forever 21. J'en parle d'ailleurs dans ma vidéo favoris du mois. N'hésitez pas à la regarder par ici : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnpNXnrhl8

Merci encore et encore de me lire.
Je vous embrasse
Xx














Outfit Details :
*Forever 21 Shirt, Pants, & Bag
* Just Fab Shoes in Razeena

More Details on my new video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDnpNXnrhl8

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment